· By daniel schreiber
There's nothing better than delicious energy balls when you're on the go. Packed with healthy and TASTY ingredients to fuel your day. Made with Someone's Been Eating My Salted Cocoa (or any flavour you prefer).
- 1 and 1/4 cups of Someone's Been Eating My Salted Cocoa
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup desiccated (dried) fine coconut
- 1tbs cacao powder
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped medjool dates
- 1/2tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, and place pistachios aside.
- Put mix in your refrigerator.
- While mix is in the fridge, crush pistachios to little pieces.
- Take mix out of fridge.
- Wet hands and roll balls 1” diameter in hands.
- Roll balls in crushed pistachios.
- Keep refrigerated once made, and enjoy!